Monday 13 October 2008

Thank You Tanzania!!!



Hey people!!

I have just returned from a promo tour in Dar Es Salaam. I would like to thank all Tanzania people for their simpathy and good nature. I really enjoyed my stay in Bongo and lookforward to visiting again.. SO FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, TAKE A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME... Special thank you to my dear manager Sophia Kessy without whom, i would have got lost in Tanzania.. Thank you Sophia for your management and help in my carreer we are a good team aiming to win many things... Big up to my friends Agape, Suka, Saraphia, Ruge Mutahaba, Bula, Saudi of Star TV, Mwanamboka of TBC, the EATV crew especially the Friday night live show crew... Thanks to all the media people from bloggs to radios and newspapers... My friend and guide Gadna Habash thank you for believing in me... A MASSIVE THANK YOU to my hero, the deva, the best of the best, Lady Jaydee for her contribution to my new song and my friend Banana Zoro for his input in one of my other song we recorded.. my extended thank you to Tarsis Massela, Rais ya kweli we Akudo band for his help during recordings ... Thanks to other musicians who recorded with us, Pitshou Mechant (Umbwa mkali) guitar, Gagarin Ba baata (percussions), Kata nyama ( Drumm), Canal Top and G Seven........ ASANTE SANA.... BIG THANK YOU TO Bakunde Productions for his patience and dedication... and a Heavy THANKS TO MY BEST FRIEND PAPA PIUS MICKY MIKONGOTI MZEE YA DIPLOMACIA TANZANIA NA MALAYSIA........all this is happening because you believed in me Papa Pius... Nakupenda pia Papa....

In total, I recorded 3 songs. Kende kaka Featuring JD, Swali Featuring Banana Zoro & Tarsis Massela and Game Over Featuring Canal Top & G Seven. I am currently back in the UK preparing for my tour in Spain end of this month and at the same time, I am busy mixing and mastering the new songs. Please be patient you will hear the new hits as from the end of this month exclusively on Bambaata Show at Clouds FM. I can reveal the name of the new album to you now if you wish.. just send me messages or comments then I will reveal the album tittle along with the meaning of my new tracks... But dont worry some of the songs are swahili so you will not miss out on their meanings when they come out.

I really miss Bongo already.. and the UK weather makes it worse.. I cant wait to return to Dar in december to shoot my videos and spend some quality time again with my friends and fans........
Feel free to write to me. your advices and contributions are very important to me as a musician and will be greatly appreciated... JIRAMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

1 Love,
Deplaizir
www.deplaizir.com www.myspace.com/deplaizir
MAKAMUZI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uuqone love bro! i already miss ur company and fun we had when u were down here, all in all wishing u a nice tour in spain and cant wait havin u back in bongo in december, MZUKAAAA, JIRAMBEE. UR FRIEND AGAPE