Tuesday 21 October 2008

DVD Release


To all my Dear Friends,
I hope u are all ok and Thanks for all your messages and comments. They mean a lot to me. Sorry for not updating you on my news as often the reason is simply for my studio work for the new songs.. On that line, things are going ok and only mastering work remains.. Very soon u will get to hear the final work. BUT for my lucky friends and fans in Tanzania, please tune in to Bambataa show on clouds FM as from this friday you will hear the promo version of the songs...

The important news today is that the DVD of my videos from Plaisir Ya Trop will be released on Thursday 23 October for sale here in the UK. My album plaisir ya trop (Pure pleasure) was released July 2007 without the video simply because some evil souls decided to steal the master DVD we had at the time so we had to redo the whole filming again. Hence this delay. Please note that the DVD has 4 video plus some live footages, an interview and a Bonus video and will be released together with th audio again in a double CD jewel case.

If you live in the UK, please check your local Music stores to get your copy, For those in the USA,Canada and Europe, please order your copy from www.cdbaby.com/cd/deplaizir or if you like get it direct from my paypal powered store on my official website www.deplaizir.com/store.php

I would like to thank you all again for your continious support and please help the artists by buying ORIGINAL COPY of music or DVD ONLY... Piracy is illigal and reduces us who try our best to entertain you to poverty.

1 Love
deplaizir
www.deplaizir.com

No comments: